You may have heard that back on January 3rd, Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones made its debut. This caused quite a bit of excitement online, but it’s not really exclusive. Paranormal activity has been around for as long as humans have been talking with each other. We’re going to go over some specific examples of paranormal activity throughout history so that you can make your own decision about whether you believe or not and be able to do some investigating on your own.
Finding Genuine Paranormal Activity
Here’s a look at some specific examples of paranormal activity throughout history – as well as ways you can use this knowledge to do your own research.
- Feelings – One of the most common types of paranormal activity is a feeling of being watched or thinking that someone is in the same room – someone from beyond the grave. This can also result in “goose bumps” on the back of the neck or the arms.
- Strange Orbs – Another typical type of paranormal activity is strange orbs of light. These aren’t always seen with the naked eye, but cameras – video and photos – can capture them. Sometimes it’s nature or a glare on the lense, but other times it’s not explainable and considered genuine paranormal activity.
- Odd Voices – This is another case of where the human ear may not be able to pick up on something. With sensitive recording equipment, however, it’s possible to catch other worldly voices. Some are more clear than others, but there’s no denying that this is a type of paranormal activity that has been captured before.
- Ghost Hunting Equipment – Speaking of capturing paranormal activities, if you’re going to be doing your own ghost hunting, it’s important to have the right equipment. You don’t need to be set up like the guys in the Ghost Busters movie, but there’s actually a lot of equipment that will help you detect and record paranormal activity.
- Put a Team Together – You may be thinking about hunting for paranormal activities on your own, but this isn’t really recommended – for a lot of reasons. For one, you want to make sure you have someone around if something does happen. Additionally, it’s always good to have witnesses by your side to back up what you see, hear or feel.
Even if you haven’t seen Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones, there’s still a lot of research you can do online. Investigating the strange and unknown has been made a little easier thanks to the Internet, but you still have to get out there in the real world. While movies are great entertainment, sometimes it’s all about going out and doing your own investigations. If you’ve had your own brush with paranormal activity, leave a comment below.
Written by: Jenny Jones.
Photo credits: 826 PARANORMAL.
Categorised in: Others (Horror Related)
This post was written by Nadia Vella