March 6, 2018 1:48 pm
By

Coconut exploded during a cremationt and caused panic among crematorial workers in British Bolton. Crematorial staff confirmed that the coffin with the deceased exploded during the cremation.

The employee revealed that this is not the only case when family members leave things that were dear to the deceased inside his coffin.

– There are cell phones, electronic cigarettes, alcoholic drinks … most of the time we notice it and remove it before the cremation, but sometimes we miss something like this coconut and then this happened – she said and told the family of the deceased persons to not put any objects inside a coffin.

hmb-authors-logo

Do YOU want to write for HMB?

Get started today by signing-up and submitting an article HERE

BECOME AN AUTHOR

Categorised in:

This post was written by Nadia Vella